Table of content
Article 1 – Collected personal data
Article 2 – Purposes of the processing of data
Article 3 – How we share your personal data with third parties
Article 4 – Duration of the processing
Article 5 – Your rights
Article 6 – How we secure your personal data
Article 1 Collected personal data
- Alu Sense processes your Personal Data in the context of its activities. This concerns:
- Customer data - When you use the functionalities of our website or app or place an order, we may collect the following customer data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your company and VAT number and any other data you provide to us;
- Communication data - If you call us, email us or submit a contact form, we may collect the following personal data: your name, email address, telephone number, as well as the data you provide yourself;
Article 2 Purposes of the processing of data
- General purposes: contact visitors who are in need for more information or asked questions via our contact form.
We will use your personal data exclusively for: contacting you back after a contact form submission.
- Cookies - to maintain and improve our website and app and to include personal data in statistics, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent;
- Customer data - to manage your account on our website or app and for the delivery and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, based on the necessity to perform a contract that you have requested or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so;
- Supplier data - to send you an invitation to tender, place an order, pay your invoices and communicate with you, on the legal basis of the necessity to perform a contract;
- Communication data - in order to be able to answer your question or request, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent online and our legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone;
Article 3 How we share your personal data with third parties
- In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties:
- public authorities, courts and police forces on the basis of a court order or in order to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations,,
- financial institutions,
- insurance institutions,
Article 4 Duration of the processing
We will retain your personal data for as long as this is necessary in accordance with the purposes of processing and legal provisions.
Article 5 Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data and the ways in which we use them at any time, free of charge. You have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your personal data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that exceed our need to process your data. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to give a reason. You have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and/or to have them transferred to another service provider of your choice. Insofar as our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by e-mail to [email protected], by post to Weversstraat 20, 1840 Londerzeel or via https://www.alu-sense.com/en/contact
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Tel : +32 (0)5 147 06 70
If necessary, you can also file a claim for damages before the civil court.
Article 6 How we secure your personal data
We have taken the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the safety of your personal data. [Specify the exact security measures you have taken, e.g. awareness training of your staff, encryption, antivirus software, SSL certificates, back-end access management, DPIA, privacy by design, ...].
Under no circumstances can Alu Sense be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.